Monday, August 9, 2010

Today’s Lunch and Yesterday’s Harvest

 

DSCN0476

mmmmm…. BLT with organic baby spring mix, lemon boy tomatoes from the garden, thick cut bacon and homemade bread with just a hint of ranch dressing.  It was so good, I barely had time to take this picture before I ate it all!

The garden is looking pretty sad and wilty, and I’m need to get in there and start pulling things out to make room for  a second planting, but it’s so stinkin’ HOT.  Some things are still producing, though – this is what I got yesterday.  There are still more red tomatoes out there that I need to get, but my basket was full! 

DSCN0477

How’s your garden?  Is it surviving the heat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected