Friday, August 6, 2010

Eating Locally

Check out this article from Eat Local Challenge on Five Steps to Local Eating. The Eat Local Challenge blog is written by a group of folks who are committed to the idea of eating local, sustainably grown food. You can find TONS of info on farmer's markets, how to eat locally, sustainable agriculture, and cooking what you find.

If you want to learn more about eating locally, you can also check out the 100 Mile Diet blog here.

I can't quite commit to eating ONLY locally grown foods, but I pay much more attention to where our food is coming from, and have made a commitment to step up my local choices and cut back on the non-locals. And I know that every time I make the choice to purchase locally grown food, I help my local farmers, and our environment. And that's a choice I can live with!

love y'all!
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected