Monday, August 30, 2010

My other new adventure

I’ve also started another project, since I’m no longer working.  I’m now an Avon lady!  I think the camp guy is happy, too, since I’ve actually been wearing makeup lately.
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by what I’m learning about the company - not that I thought they were bad, but they’re making a real effort to be a socially conscious company.  They are huge supporters of the fights against breast cancer and domestic violence.  AND more pertinently to this blog, they have a new line of products that are made with FAIR TRADE ingredients!
You can check out my Avon site at HERE.  Right now, all my new customers get FREE shipping!  You know you want to buy something…
Jean

edited to add - I fixed the link, so you can now actually get to my Avon site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected