Friday, June 11, 2010

the week in review...

Big stuff went to camp. I had big plans to get things done around the house while he was away. Then...

Little bit went to day camp for two days until he got sick. He is STILL running a fever.

The Camp Guy has been having another bout of his intestinal stuff so he's been sick most of the week.

I've developed a bulging disc in my neck, so can hardly move my arm, back and neck, so I am out of commission for a little while, and on a lot of drugs that make me giggle.

My dishwasher is now officially out of commission, too.

Guess what I've gotten done?

Hope y'all had a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you all seem to be falling apart temporarily - Hope you are feeling better soon - I don't know about the dishwasher - it may not get better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! So sorry you have had such an eventful week. Hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected