Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! and welcome back, me.

On the eve of this year's day of thanks, I pause for a moment in the chaos that has become Thanksgiving, to be truly thankful.  What am I most especially thankful for this year?

  • That my family has once again, managed to come together in body, if not entirely in spirit, to have a good time, to reconnect, to laugh and sing and play and BE together.  And that this family has come together from near and VERY FAR, safely.
  • That we have another Thanksgiving with my Nana.  Truth be told, I'm thankful for her every day.
  • That, financial struggles and all - we will still have more than enough to go around tomorrow.
  • Tha t I am finally back to this blog!  and boy, do we have a lot to talk about!  Here is the flash update, to be discussed in more detail in a day or two... slim shots, healthy you challenge, local food, bad mirena, soap!  
Stay tuned, dear reader, stay tuned.  And know that I am thankful for you during this season as well... and
please let me know - what are you really grateful for this year?

j

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected