Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goodbye, fatty boombalatty....

Alright folks.  I am officially joining the Healthy You Challenge in an effort to GET HEALTHY.  This is it - the end of the proverbial road.  I am giving notice to chin number 2 and arm flab!  My main goal is not a weight loss number, but a general state of health and energy that has long been lacking.  I'm also hoping to regain some control over this wonky heart rhythm, which should also help with the energy reserves.  I'm resolved.  So resolved that... I'm going to bed before 11 o'clock! Healthy sleep is one of my goals, after all.

Good night dear readers.  I hope tomorrow is a healthier day for all of us.

Jean

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! You know I'll support you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to HYC. I can't wait to read your future blogs...success...struggle...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected