Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Contest Winners!

Well, I had a team of unbiased judges standing by and a computer set to randomize the entries and a team of lawyers to make sure that the results were determined fairly.... ok, not really.  BUT, since there were only three of you that entered, that means it was pretty easy to determine the results.  So actually, it was really not even a contest - it's more like I'm just giving stuff away to everyone who comments.  I'm practically Oprah!  Are you amazed by my awesomeness yet?

Ok - enough about me... congratulations to Dawna, Kristen and Devilish Southern Bell on your gifts winnings!
Thanks for commenting.  I hope to hear from you again, and I'll be in touch about your prizes!

Merry Christmas!
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected