Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I know I've missed a few Thursdays lately, but I'm thankful that you'll forgive me for that!

There are so many things I'm thankful for this week...

*for gatherings that support and encourage - it has been a great week, and I'm so grateful for the chance to be here and for these people.  I've also been fortunate to spend some time with my brother and his family, who I see far too rarely.

*for the beauty of the Rocky Mountains - I love Georgia, but the scenery here is stunning.  We went back to Rocky Mountain National Park this morning and it took our breath away.  I'm also tickled that we got to see some elk up close, a coyote, and various and sundry other wildlife.  The camp guy and I also had a chance to spend some time with a friend we don't see very often.  Thanks for joining in on our adventure, K.

*I'm thankful for cameras - I've been acting like a crazy tourist all week snapping a multitude of pictures.  Sometimes I take them for granted, but I love that I'll have photos to show the boys when we get home.


What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love these kinds of posts! I have one that has my top 10 things that I am thankful for...what a great way to spend Thursday's!

    I am following from TwitterMoms!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - keep those comments coming!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected